Rubber Playground Mulch
-Safe, Clean & Non-Toxic
-Long Lasting & Durable
-Unmatched Shock Absorbency
-Will not decompose
-More cost initially
-Will not have to replenish due to decomposition
-Gets displaced easier because it doesn’t compact, therefore, requires more raking
Based on our highly tested safety standards, we recommend 3 inches of Rubber Mulch in depth for residential playgrounds. 2,000 pounds will cover approximately 300 square feet at 3 inches in depth. (2,000 lbs. = 2.85 cubic yards)
How much rubber mulch do I need?
- 12 year color guarantee!
- It will not blow away or wash away in storms
- Reduces bug and rodent infestation and does not attract ants
- Will not decompose or compress
- Weather-friendly, never freezes
- Always dry and ready to play almost immediately after even the heaviest rain
- Rainproof, does not retain moisture, slipperiness or dirt
- Our Mulch is 99.9% steel free
- Size of nuggets is a mixture of 1/2″-5/8″ rubber granules and chunk
- Add 4’x4″x3″ Rubber Borders
Available in 2,000, 1,000 and 40 pound bags.